Here you get to know the seven goals and benefits of service oriented computing, which can be reached by the application of service oriented design priciples.
seven primary strategic goals and benefits of service-oriented computing
The following is the target state for an enterprise (determines the extend of SOA adoption), that successfully adopts service-orientation. These help to view the 8 design principles within a strategic context.
- Increased Intrinsic Interoperability
- Increased Federation
- Increased Vendor Diversification Options
- increased Business and Technology alignment
first four goals lead to 3 resulting Goals/Benefits:
- Increased Return of Investment (ROI)
- Increased Organizational Agility
- Reduced IT Burden